Puffy Duffy Donuts

I've been wanting to make donuts since the first time i tried J Co donuts but my laziness has pulled me back. Everytime, i gave a very lame excuse to myself, that is "I don't have a cutter." But yesterday, the time has come for me to grant my long-waited wish, because i just bought a 3" doughnut cutter.

I got this recipe from NCC, an Indonesian Cooking Community. I've divided her recipes into half for smaller portion. It worked out just fine. I love my puffy duffy donuts! :D

Donut



PUFFY DUFFY DONUTS
Ingredients:

DOUGH 1
425g high protein flour or japanese ‘Komachi’ flour
15g instant yeast
5g salt
300ml water

DOUGH 2
100g high protein flour or japanese ‘Komachi’ flour
5g salt
30g milk powder
65g castor sugar
1 egg (Grade A)
65g shortening

Donut Before Choco Donut
Method:
1. Mix Dough 1 until smooth. Cover and rest for 90 mins.

2. In a separate mixing bowl, mix Dough 2 until smooth. Knead Dough 2 with Dough 1 until well combined, approx 10 mins. Cover and rest for 15 mins.

3. Roll out dough to about 1cm thick with a roller pin. Cover and rest for another 10 mins.

4. Cut dough with doughnut cutter. Move donuts to a tray with baking sheet. Rest for 10 mins before deep fry them under low heat till golden brown.

5. Coat with castor sugar or decorate as desired.



#msyummyliciousrecipe
Make this recipe? Don't forget to snap a photo of it and tag #msyummyliciousrecipe on social media! I would love to see them! Enjoy my recipe!


First Commenter...+/-


 

Blogger Widget